Tuesday, December 26, 2017

White Christmas!


December 25, 2017

Well since it's Christmas I am going to make this short... sorry! :) Well I had a cool thing to share! I was a little jealous this past week that Idaho was getting snow and Arkansas wasn't... but I had a white Christmas anyway... because JOHN GOT BAPTIZED! Our little ten year old investigator who we have been working with got baptized and it was so spiritual! He even asked us to pray at his baptism. We were so honored! I am so grateful for John's example to trust in Jesus Christ and do what he knew was right. He's amazing!

On Sunday (Christmas Eve) we walked outside and it was SNOWING! So basically what I'm saying is that God is good and tender mercy's are very real. 

I just wanted to take a minute and say how grateful I m for Jesus Christ. He has completely changed my life. I am also grateful for His Atoning Sacrifice and for the love that He shows me. I'm so blessed to be living the life I am and I am so grateful for it. I love y'all and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas! :)--

~Sister Madisen Lloyd

Picture 1: Us and John right after his baptism!

Picture 2: A Merry Christmas selfie ;)

 



1 comment:

  1. I hope you teach Jesus, and not a “church”.

    ReplyDelete